STEP 2 : Payment
Go to your local bank and proceed to payment
* Note: The transfer fee will be charged by remitting your Bank once the payment is made.
Contact your local clearance agent, and ask about customs clearance
Inquire: Upon contacting your local clearance agent, ask about local charges. (Previously discussed in Step 1)
Once you understand the total landing cost for your vehicle, proceed to payment.
Our bank details are on the proforma invoice shown below:
Visit Local Bank: Take the Proforma Invoice to your local bank, and ask a banker to arrange the payment via Telegrahic Transfer (Wire Transfer).
(Its possible to make use any bank(s) who accept foreign currency transfers.)
- Payment terms and conditions
Terms: Payment in Full in Advance.
- Please confirm your money remittance by sending the bank receipt via E-mail.
We regret but our stock will be sold upon "First come - First serve" basis.
Even if your payment was not received in time, and your car is not available, be assured that you have a choice between the below options:
- Refund: Your money is refunded back after the 30 days cool down period
- Replacement: Choose a replacement vehicle
- Choose Another: Choose another vehicle from our stock for the same value
Wait for our "Confirmation of Payment" E-mail
Frequently asked questions about "confirmation of payment" E-mail
- Q. What is Consignee Detail?
- A. Owner to be of the vehicle you purchased -- this will be on your B/L.
- Q. What is Courier Detail?
- A. DHL/UPS address where the document(s) are to be sent.
*Note: We need your full name(s), full address, phone number and email. Japanese Custom requires the street name/house number.
Kindly ensure to include all required information.