How to Buy
Importing used machineries from japan is not complicated as you think.
What you are going to do is the following simple 6 steps.
You are always welcome to contact us, and our sales consultants help you for the whole process.
Importing from Japan is not as difficult as you think! Just 6 steps below.
Why Choose PicknBuy24.com
- Easy to see the total price.
- You can check the CIF price (the total price up to your nearest port) by just choosing a country and a port!
It will be much helpful for you to find which machineries are under your budget.
(If the total price is shown as ASK, please contact us to find out the total cost)
- The accurate information for the machinery's condition.
- We check and notify customers about the condition, including the failure part if any,
for the customers to make the right decision.
- Wide arrangement of the shipment.
- Due to our over 17 years' experience of exporting used vehicles in Japan, we do have the strong connection with various shipping companies, and you can choose the form of shipment from wide choice.
How to Use
- 1Select a machine you would like to purchase
- 2Select your country and destination as City Name
- 3Calculate the total price up to your place
When should I pay?
Our stock will be sold upon "First come, First serve" basis.
Please arrange payment ASAP and send us payment copy to secure the car.
We will reserve the car upon your full payment.
What are your bank account details?
Our bank details are as given below :
Name: AGASTA CO., LTD. Address: 2F SHIN KIOICHO BUILDING, 4-1 KIOI-CHO, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO, JAPAN Account NO.: 215359
Bank Name: Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Branch: TORANOMON BRANCH JAPAN (BRANCH SORT CODE:041) Bank Address: 1-4-2 TORANOMON, MINATO-KU, TOKYO, JAPAN Swift Code: BOTKJPJT
Can I pay by credit card?
You can use credit card through PayPal.
Can I ship out with number of machines?
Yes you can. Please contact our sales consultants and tell how many/which type of machines you would like to send.
Can I purchase machine(s) with vehicles?
Yes you can. Please contact our sales consultants, and they will inform you if the units are fit in one container, and the combined proforma invoice.