Search by Car
- Available Model Lists
Search by Type
- Sedan (195)
- Jeep / SUV (247)
- Family Car (184)
- Compact (85)
- Truck & Pickup Truck (81)
- Bus & Van (54)
Search by Maker
- MERCEDES BENZ
Search by Category
- Under $1,390
- Discounted Cars
- Manual Transmission
- Diesel Engine
- New Arrivals
- Advertised Cars
- Full Stock List
Search by Model
- BONGO TRUCK
- CAMRY GRACIA
- HILUX SURF
- MARK II
- PAJERO JR
- PRIMERA WAGON
Importing used cars from Japan to Papua New Guinea is not more difficult than you think. Let us describe how easy importing used cars is.
We inspect every car 3 Times.
We inspect every car before Buy, Listed and Shipment. 139 points inspection is carried out by professional mechanics. We explain actual car condition to you.
We guarantee drive away condition.
Imagine, you are about to receiving your vehicle at the port. And you finally received long-awaited vehicle. You take the key to your vehicle and get behind the wheel. Turn your car key to start an engine. Your car won't start.
To avoid this situation, we inspect every car 3 times in accordance with 139 points inspection. We Guarantee drive away condition on arrival.
We have received hundreds of customer‘s voice
We have been exporting used cars to Papua New Guinea since 1997 . Customer’s voice with their satisfaction from PNG is our pride.
Featured Cars for Papua New Guinea
Door to Door Service
First time to import Japanese vehicles...
I don't know how to import...
I have no time to pick up a car from the port...
Don't think like that!!
We'll deliver your vehicle up to the place where you like to receive. Select a port as "Port Moresby" and check "Door to Door Service". Our sales staff will contact you and separately issue an invoice of Door to Door Service.
Why is "Door to Door Service" recommended?
- 1. What you do is to make payment only
- 2. We deliver your vehicle up to your home
- 3. We do Port Clearing Processes instead of you
- 4. We register your vehicle in Port Moresby
**The service is available for Port Moresby
**Invoice will be separetaly issued after your order.
How to Choose "Door to Door Service"
|It is quite simple. In order to choose Door to Door Service, you need to choose a port as "Port Moresby". Once you choose Port Moresby, the field of "Door to Door Service" will appear on your screen to be checked. Click the checkbox. That's all for this. Buy Japanese vehicles easily!! Our sales staff will support you and deliver your vehicle at home.|
We receive dozens of thanks letters
from Papua New Guinea. Listen to
what customers say about us.
Mr. Jono Hoare
- Hello Tomoko
I received my vehicle in very good condition and within a more than acceptable timeframe, considering it came from Japan...
>> See more
Ms. Pauline Basua
- Dear Tomoko
It is almost as new and my children are enjoying the comfort of my car. I am going to buy two more...
>> See more
The Import Procedure
Importing Japanese used cars to Papua New Guinea is not more difficult than you think. What you are going to do is the following simple 8 steps.
- Step 1
Select and order a car
- Choose your vehicle on our website and proceed to order. Select your country and port of delivery on vehicle information sheet to place an order.
- Step 2
Receive a proforma invoice
- You'll receive a proforma invoice for your vehicle by email once you place an order.
- Step 3
- Please make payment and send us payment copy to secure the car. We'll reserve the car upon your full payment.
- Step 4
- After payment, professional mechanics carry out inspection and maintain your vehicle before shipment.
- Step 5
- Your vehicle is shipped out upto Port Moresby, Lae, Altotau, Kavieng, Kimbe, Wewak and Madang. It normally takes approximately 3 weeks from Japan.
- Step 6
- Once the vessel is shipped out, our logistics team send you all necessary document including bill of landing and other documents.
- Step 7
Arrival and Pick up
- Once the vehicle is arrived, clearing agents will arrange custom clearance.
- Step 8
- Receive your vehicle and drive away!!
Office in Port Moresby & Goroka
If you need local assistance in Papua New Guinea, contact "PNG Japan". There are office in Port Moresby & Goroka.
What PNG Japan helps?
- 1. Support you how to import used cars
- 2. Clearing your vehicles
- 3. Register your vehicle in PNG
- 4. Free internet access
**PNG Japan will not collect payment for your vehicle.
Please directly make payment to AGASTA's account.
Port Moresby Office
- Contact us
Ms. Emily & Mr. Kamioka
- Gateway Hotel P.O.box 2753 Boroko NCD, Port Moresby
- >> Map of Office
- Contact us
Staff with Ms. Mikata (right)
- Bird Paradise Hotel Corner Elizabeth & Mcwilliam St. Eastern Highland, Goroka
- >> Map of Office
Popular Cars in Papua New Guinea
Top 5 list of most popular cars in PNG.
The following is the list of the most popular vehicles
wanted by Papuan customers according to our research.
- NISSAN BLUEBIRD
Frequently Asked Question
Let us introduce the most frequently asked questions from Papuan customers.
|How do I purchase a car?|
|A:||It's simple. Order a car on our website and receive a proforma invoice. Go to a bank with the proforma invoice and make payment by telegraphic transfer.
>> See more details
|How do I receive an invoice?|
|A:||Once you place an order on our website, you'll receive an email with a proforma invoice. If you couldn't receive one, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by call at +81-3-4330-9090. Our English speaking staff will quote you.|
|What is the total cost required to own a car?|
|A:||Total cost includes car cost, shipping cost, duty/tax, local transportation cost and registration fee.
>> See more details
|Where is the port of delivery?|
|A:||Your car can be shipped out up to Port Moresby, Lea, Altotau, Kavieng, Kimbe, Wewak and Madang.|
|How long does shipment take?|
|A:||Shipment from Japan to Port Moresby takes approximately 3 weeks.|
|Can you organize local transportation?|
|A:||Clearing agents will organize local transportation from your port to your home. Please contact our preferred clearing agents in Port Moresby.|
|>> See more FAQ|